Starting Tuesday April 19 @ 7 pm
To Register: Learn to Read the Bible Effectively
Click here to view Youtube: Current Genesis Recorded Sessions
Previous Seminars: Recorded Sessions
Video Session 3 God’s Purpose with the Earth
Video Session 4 Names & Titles of God, the Memorial Name
Video Session 5 The Two Paths
Video Session 6 Study Aids Part 2; The Jews and the Law
Video Session 7 Outworking of God’s plan; Life and Death
Video Session 8 What Lies Beyond Death; Prophecy
Video Session 9 God’s Promises to Adam, Abraham, David and the Christians
– Genesis (12 weeks) Jan 18 – Apr 5
– The Life of Christ: Introduction (4 weeks) Apr. 12 – May 3
– Life of Christ (12 weeks) May 10 – July 26
– Acts of the Apostles (16 weeks)
– Prophecy (4 weeks)
Reasons to Attend:
Learn and develop skills to help you read the Bible with a better understanding.
Free! You will never be asked for money or to purchase materials or make donations
of any kind.
Everyone attending receives free materials including a book of class outlines to keep your own notes.
– Learn about Bible Echos and how to let the Bible interpret itself.
These seminars are designed to be introductory and are paced in such a way as not to put anyone “on the spot”.
What you will Learn
– The Theme of the Bible
– Who wrote the Bible – where did it come from?
– How to remove any “mystery” which some cast about the Bible.
– How to learn more in less time with effective study tools.
– Tips in letting the Bible interpret the Bible.”
– Prove for yourself that the Bible is the Word of God!
– Why are the Jews so important in the Bible?
– Which translations of the Bible are best to use?
– Why is there and Old and a New Testament?
– Important Bible terminology.
– What does the title ‘Christ’ mean?
Please join us as we explore this exciting and informative series.
Two Easy Ways to Register.
Sponsored by the Vernon Christadelphian Ecclesia